Please read it carefully.
Builders Licence Made Easy takes your privacy seriously which is why we have created the following policy for your protection and security.
Builders Licence Made Easy is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience and is bound by The Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act) which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
Collection of your personal information
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to Builders Licence Made Easy customer support features you are required to submit personally identifiable information. Builders Licence Made Easy also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP Address, Builders Licence Made Easy cookie information, and the page you requested.
Builders Licence Made Easy uses information to respond to any questions you submit, fulfil your requests for the purchase of our products and services and to contact you about new products and specials.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may need to supply your Personally Identifiable Information to other parties who work with us to provide a product or service to you.
Builders Licence Made Easy will never sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Builders Licence Made Easy will only send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We need to share your information in order to provide the product or service you have requested. your Personally Identifiable Information is used internally and by people or organisations that need to know it as part of working with us in our normal business activities (e.g. sub-contractors, technical support).
- We need to share your information with the Victorian Building Authority in the application process of Builder Registration
- We need to send the information to companies that work on behalf of Builders Licence Made Easy to provide a product or service to you. These companies do not have any right to use the Personally Identifiable Information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
- We may disclose your Personally Identifiable Information in response to a court order, or at times when we believe we are reasonably required to do so by law, in connection with the collection of amounts you may owe to us, and/or to law enforcement authorities whenever we deem it appropriate or necessary. Please note that we may not provide you with notice prior to disclosure in such cases.
- We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Builders Licence Made Easy takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalised content to you while you are at this Site.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use these for new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere.
Links to other sites
Where the Builders Licence Made Easy site contains links to other sites, we do not accept responsibility for the privacy practices or the content of these sites.
It is not possible for us to guarantee your privacy. Every effort is made to keep your information private and away from hackers.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons.
Call: 61 1 0488 278 899
Builders Licence Made Easy,
Po Box 7088,